Newb in Okinawa

I dont see why not, where in SW Michigan?

St. Joseph/Benton Harbor area. Lots of lakes nearby with summer cottages owned by rich Chicagoans. Also some beaches and dunes. And far less unexploded ordinance than here, I imagine! :lol:

St. Joseph/Benton Harbor area. Lots of lakes nearby with summer cottages owned by rich Chicagoans. Also some beaches and dunes. And far less unexploded ordinance than here, I imagine! :lol:

I haven't gotten kicked out of any park yet just the little kids when I was detecting in their totlot :laughing: just kidding:lol:

I haven't gotten kicked out of any park yet just the little kids when I was detecting in their totlot :laughing: just kidding:lol:

Hahaha, nice. Yeah, I'll have to try some dry-land detecting next time I visit them. There are definitely a lot of parks around that area.

St. Joe is not to far from me here in Indiana.. KEN

Very true! If I'm lucky, I fly into South Bend if I'm going to visit them. Otherwise O'hare. Also I seem to remember they got TV from multiple time-zones (IN being different from MI at the time) and the whole area was referred to as "Michiana." Weird place. But I guess Oki's plenty weird itself.

Have a TK4 as my first machine...found close to $300 just in coins with it so far...good luck over there...haven't been there since 1967.

Keep us posted to your finds

Should be a intresting place to hunt with it's history , i used a Bounty Hunter Tracker IV in the Philippines and it worked great there with no problems. It was the first time i used a detector and i started finding coins and lots of trash right away.:cool:

Back
Top Bottom