Pinpointers

Martin, I know that the carrot users like the full side detection for scanning the pile, but the TRX also has the side detection, it's just there's a short break in the detection from the tip to the base.

I find it faster to use the tip on the pile, holding the PP at a 90° angle, that seems to work the best for me. But everybody is different, and that's the way it should be! :)

Martin, I know that the carrot users like the full side detection for scanning the pile, but the TRX also has the side detection, it's just there's a short break in the detection from the tip to the base.

I find it faster to use the tip on the pile, holding the PP at a 90° angle, that seems to work the best for me. But everybody is different, and that's the way it should be! :)

I carry both TRX and Carrot in hunts. One in each back pocket. If I dig a 6 inch plug expecting a deeper target or in the situation the Carrot is silent first probe, the TRX gets the grab. It's a good combination of technologies.

Out of the hole, targets of mine can be in the pile or dropped out to the side. The Carrot works faster for me then.

I have one of the black Garretts.. despise it.. can't tell you the times I have cut my plug.. stuck my pinpointer in and dug 10 inches deep to find a piece of wire when my target was 4 inches deep in the side of my hole...!! I bought a sunray for my etrac and love it!!!

PM me if you are interested in getting rid of it, Thanks.

I have a Bounty Hunter black one, came as a package item when my kids got me the BH QD 2. Anybody have one of these and hows it work for you?
I haven't tried mine out
thanks

Back
Top Bottom