Donate time

dirtykneese

Forum Supporter
Hi to all of you . Now that Uncle Sam is giving most of us a return. Could we all DONATE a little to help out on this forum.

How many times have we all asked for some kind of information on here.
How many times have YOU helped some one with a question.

We are on here everyday enjoying what everyone finds and their stories.

You post your stories and pictures here too..

Now , It is our turn to help out with the up keep of this forum. Just how many of you would be lost if this forum was going..

Please, dig in . Send a little.. I just sent Vlad a check.. You can too.

Thank you all for being here... KEN :yes: :yes:

Yep! I just did too! I sold a coil to a Forum Mate, and thought "Hey, I'll just pass it along!"

Plus, that one guy on the Water Forum did an immense amount of work for FREE to the guys that use Labs, and in lieu of payment, said, "Just donate to the Forum"...I thought that was a class act there...even though I dont have a Lab...

Then, that other guy sent his F2 to another Forum brother so the guys Son could have it!! I thought these were really great examples of the generous fellowship here on this Forum!

This is a good , often overlooked idea. I will have to make arrangements to send some support. It's been awhile , so it's about due time. Thank's for the reminder .

Good reminder Ken

If every one on here gives just a little or what they can ,we can keep this a strong web site for all to enjoy. I know my life is enriched by all i have learned and the good friends i have made on it.

I donated a few days ago, felt good, site has served me well, I can give back.

If you can afford batteries, you can donate...you like being here, right?!

For those like me who don't have paypal,you can mail in a donation.Its a good thing to donate and keep the site going,and help the owner with the financial burden.I always wanted to help but without PayPal I didn't know how,so a couple months ago I mailed in a donation.Very easily done.

OP, thanks for the note. I just hit the donate button for the first time. Excellent site and worthwhile to support it.

I just want to say, THANK YOU ALL. for felping this forum stay strong.

We all use this forum and learn from each other. We make new friends. We are able to help the new members.

Thanks to all the Mods for your time it takes to keep this forum up and running.
KEN

Yeah!

It's about time I open my wallet again to make the dead president's eyes squint. They don't get to see a lot light! ;)

A lot of good people and a lot of good advice here. All for no change. I just gave a few dollars to help the cause.

Back
Top Bottom