Some DP info for any Fisher guys interested....T2 also I assume

DIGGER27

In Memory Of
Alabama, by way of Detroit, Tampa Bay, Alabama and
There have been a few threads about DP around here lately, that is one tone choice I haven't explored all that much since I seem to be doing pretty well using others.
Then I read them and also noticed markg on Dankowski's had a very interesting post about his experience using tones on a few different detectors that got me even more interested.
My curiosity was aroused so I decided to try a few things and as always tweaked them a bit more to my liking for my difficult dirt.
A few hunts in and I can say I am a little bit more surprised at how well this seems to be working for me.
Shocked could be a more descriptive term that i don't use all that often.
Ok, full disclosure...I use that term all the time since I picked up and started hunting with my F70...I just forgot for a second.

This thread is by a guy named REVERE, a hunter that I know well and can personally attest to the fact that he is not only entertaining but a really great and unusually good looking human being.
IMHO of course.

http://www.findmall.com/read.php?37,2351519

Last edited:
I read that too. Nice write up ,lots of knowledge there. I tried dp some on warm days this winter but not much good came of it.

I'll give it more of a try when the weather breaks but the limited time I tried it , it drove me nuts.

Good read and a lot of help getting started on dp mode.

Give it a read and a try.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom