ENDED 2016 Gift Exchange results

I just received my gifts from Vermonster today and have to say they couldn't have been better if I picked them out myself. He sent me a package of venison jerkey from his own deer, I am a deer hunter too but due to family obligations this year didn't get to hunt so this was special. He also sent me a nice Joshua Tree national park 75th anniversary token, some nice gloves, batteries for my detector and this really cool U.S Border patrol challenge coin. The pics of this coin don't do it justice, it is one of the nicest Iv'e ever seen. I will display both coins proudly with my silver and gold finds. thanks so much Sean and Merry Christmas to all!

Love that token and challenge coin.

I must admit with a small amount of shame that when I saw I was paired up with Buzz, visions of leather danced in my head:giggle:
Well I was not disappointed! A very nice handcrafted sheath for my Raptor digger showed up on the doorstep! Thanks Buzz, you are awesome!
The wife is going to have to step up her game to beat this LOL!

As if the sheath was not enough, Buzz also sent me a nice USB microscope camera! Great for checking out my finds with these old eyes!

Thanks Buzz!

Last edited:
Just received my gifts from zach66604 today. I got a pair of gloves, a one ounce silver dollar and a skeleton key was stuffed inside the gloves, and a couple of good reads. Thanks Zach! Merry Christmas to all!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 1,117
Last edited:
Goodies received from RT6Detectors

Merry Christmas!!

Yesterday I received a very generous gift package from RT6Detectors that blew my mind!

• Jolly Rogers Headphones
  • Deteknix Digging Tool + Sheath
  • Some mounting Doo-hicky

picture.php

Thank you very my RT6Detectors for the very generous gifts!! :shock::shock::shock:

Last edited:
Got my gift a few days ago from firewxman. Got some great goodies. A nice pair of gloves, some coin flips, a small knife and a great ounce silver coin.
1e51a0dc3fa295afccb64d1207b790f3.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Merry Christmas!!

Yesterday I received a very generous gift package from RT6Detectors that blew my mind!

• Jolly Rogers Headphones
  • Deteknix Digging Tool + Sheath
  • Some mounting Doo-hicky

picture.php

Thank you very my RT6Detectors for the very generous gifts!! :shock::shock::shock:

I nominate the package from RT6Detectors as Best Gift of X-mas 2016!
yrekadude should change your name to luckydude! :laughing:

I opened my gift from jerr-man on Christmas eve, he sent me Civil war bullet that he personally found and a story about the location, a space rock :shock: 2 Garrett pouches, some reading material and a very nice Christmas card.

Thank you very much Jerry, I think I will frame the bullet and hang it in my office!

Attachments

• _1270450.jpg
    _1270450.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 791
Awesome!

Big thanks to Luked! He gave me a finds pouch, a bumper sticker, two wheats and some gloves. I've been wanting a finds pouch and wheat cents are my favorite coin! The gloves are gonna come in handy. I'm thinking about putting the bumper sticker on my wife's car and see if she'll notice! Again thanks to Luked and FMDF for the gift exchange!

Attachments

• IMG_1104.jpg
    IMG_1104.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 865
Christmas gift from Romyrome

Merry Christmas to everyone. I want to thank Romy for the Christmas exchange package that was very thoughtful, and was full of great gear for the coming hunting year. He sent me a new pair of gloves (mine are about to disintegrate, so the timing is perfect!), a bug band (we don't get tons of mosquitos out here, but the ones we get follow me in clouds), a sanitizing spray, a hair wrap, lots of batteries, a belt hanger for my shovel, coin protector cards and a 1978 last year of issue Eisenhower dollar.

What a great gift box, Romy. I couldn't be happier! Thank you very much!

Attachments

• IMG_1136[1].jpg
    IMG_1136[1].jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 761
Wanted to wish everyone a happy holiday season, and especially Matt, aka CyrilliumOH for his cool gifts.

An Eisenhower dollar, a 1919 wheat penny, a 198x dime with some sort of mint error, a 1 oz silver ingot, and a rifle brass dated 1906. Cool stuff!

Attachments

• 2016FriendlyXmas.jpg
    2016FriendlyXmas.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 846
Vlad has disabled the Gift Exchange link. Everyone should have their gifts by now!

If there was any problems at all, you need to PM Vlad so he will know what kind of adjustments need to be made next year.

Thanks for participating and best of luck to everyone in 2017! :yes:

Carol K

Merry Christmas to everyone. I want to thank Romy for the Christmas exchange package that was very thoughtful, and was full of great gear for the coming hunting year. He sent me a new pair of gloves (mine are about to disintegrate, so the timing is perfect!), a bug band (we don't get tons of mosquitos out here, but the ones we get follow me in clouds), a sanitizing spray, a hair wrap, lots of batteries, a belt hanger for my shovel, coin protector cards and a 1978 last year of issue Eisenhower dollar.

What a great gift box, Romy. I couldn't be happier! Thank you very much!

Merry Christmas Sue i really enjoyed your gift as well =) i opened it X-Mas morning and i think i was most excited to open yours 1st :D i really like coins
so i was so stoked to find 3 very nice coins =) and the donation to the cancer fund hit home as i am a survivor. God Bless You Sue & Happy New Year !

Attachments

• 15725624_1803494513257767_1335343512_o.jpg
    15725624_1803494513257767_1335343512_o.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 782
  • 15724139_1803494566591095_454946415_nc.jpg
    15724139_1803494566591095_454946415_nc.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 769
I was really disappointed that more members didn't post pictures of the items that they received. It gives me ideas for the next gift exchange.

Back
Top Bottom