Seated before the snow PICS ADDED!

Nice seated. My parents just got a foot in northern Vermont, no detecting for a while..... LOL

very nice hunt jeff congrats on the seated dime hopfully snow will be gone soon probly by midweek i want to hunt :D

Nice seated. My parents just got a foot in northern Vermont, no detecting for a while..... LOL
Ugh that's the worst!!! We still got a couple inches left on the ground. Alot of it melted yesterday. Thanks for looking and happy hunting!
Nice finds and pics! Congrats!
Thanks slim!
very nice hunt jeff congrats on the seated dime hopfully snow will be gone soon probly by midweek i want to hunt :D
Its melting slowly! Hopefully we can make it out by next weekend :cool: appreciate it man!
Have a SEAT, you've earned it, heck have two 😀 Nice hunt for sure!
Thanks alot!
Congrats Jeff, that's awesome, she's a beauty
Appreciate it BT!
Beautiful detail on that one cellr, love those seated, congrats
Thanks so much!
Congrats on a great looking coin!!
Thanks toad!
Jeff, congrats on #60; she's a beauty!
Thanks Mike!
Very nice finds!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Appreciate it man!
Nice finds! That seated is great shape!
Thank you Ken!

Congrats Jeff on beating the weather for that Seated. That coin is in great shape. Looks like you had a great finish if this is it with the Seated, the Sterling's and all the rest. A very nice year for sure. Trapper

WHAT A BEAUTY!!!! She’s mint I’d say. I haven’t gotten one in a while ugggh
Congratulations!!!!

That's an amaizing looking seated . Congradulations on the others and the beutiful sterling.
A great day.
Dew

Congrats Jeff on beating the weather for that Seated. That coin is in great shape. Looks like you had a great finish if this is it with the Seated, the Sterling's and all the rest. A very nice year for sure. Trapper

WHAT A BEAUTY!!!! She’s mint I’d say. I haven’t gotten one in a while ugggh
Congratulations!!!!

Thank you all! Most likely going south this weekend for a hunt, a couple more inches possible tonight.... I appreciate the comments!

Back
Top Bottom