• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

24k jade

Thats a great find and well done. Incredible that you found the clasp too. How deep was that pendant? Must of been really down there. Congrats on that 24K.

Cool find Steve! Love the color of the 24k n jade together.

steve that is awesome find congrats and to find that small piece :wow: is all i can say nox loves those tiny pieces

Nice one Stevo!, despite your ruthless competition, you still manage to pull some nice treasure, congrats!

Thanks. Had the claps repaired yesterday. Unfortunately my scoop dinged the jade in the back... The tdi is more than capable of hitting targets like this. The signal was a "dig", not a whimsy aluminum or steel type of signal.
I dug it actually expecting to see a necklace that broke with the pendant.

Reminds me to bust out my big box TDI when times get hard. A lot of Excals and 3030's around, I like to follow behind them.

Reminds me to bust out my big box TDI when times get hard. A lot of Excals and 3030's around, I like to follow behind them.

Yup.. due to the eq release my fresh drops are done. Finished. I'm up against a pack of guys that call themselves "professional treasure hunters".. in the rest of the world they're called hopeless losers and few other nice choice words. But I know what they can and cant do..

Last edited:
Thought I would resurrect this post due to all the pi hoopla going on.
The little link was found with the tdi sl about 6" deep. I thought it was the necklace to the pendant as it had the same response

Been forever, welcome back!

<°)))>{

Thanks Ice Scratcher. I have not gone anywhere. I'm more of a Lurker now since I have not hunted in so long. I sold all my machines after we moved back to the states, but Im in the process of getting back into hunting here in Florida. Post like Steve's bring back the memories though I never found any 24K Jade Buddas. lol

Back
Top Bottom