Questions for GoPro 5/6 owners..

Rattlehead

Forum Supporter
How well do the voice commands work? This seems like it would be really handy if it works as advertised. Should be able to capture a lot more live digs without fumbling around with a phone camera.
Also, what kind of battery life can I expect if I leave the camera on and use voice commands to start and stop recording?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the Hero 6 and it works flawlessly, sometimes my 5 was glitchy a bit, but the 6 never failed to fire on me yet. Battery life is affected long term if you leave it in the mode that is listening, but you won't see any difference out metal detecting, only over the course of 24 hours. As an aside, GoPro batteries are insanely cheap.

The bonus with the Hero 6 is that the image stabilization has improved so much that I've been able to completely ditch using gimbals.

Thanks Chris. Sounds great! The 6 is the one I’ve been looking at. I have a cheap action cam which works OK but with it mounted on my hat it’s just too much trouble to turn on and off every time I get a good signal. It came with a wrist remote but it’s really finicky and doesn’t always work. The new GoPro with voice commands sounds like it might be perfect!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom