• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Fisher F-19...pre orders are being taken now!

http://www.metaldetector.com/fisher-f-19-metal-detector

Looks like Fisher beat Tesoro to the punch this year. The new F-19 will soon be in the hands of many happy new customers this year...while Tesoro sits on their hands and shrugs their shoulders...and doesn't say a word. I know where I'll spend my detector fund cash this year! Rock on Fisher!

LittleJohn
As they say good things comes to those who wait ;).

That's nearly F75 price range, I bought my standard F75 with an additional 6in elliptical coil, and lower road for $900 NIB and this was a few years back, I believe you can get them for even cheaper now, and to me the f75 is a superior relic hunting detector from what I'm reading.

800 for the new F19 ?

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

That's what it's looking like. Does seem a bit salty.

Me personally I'm probably going to hold out until I can fineggle a F75LTD. I have the F75 standard now and it is my go to relic machine. Recently used a Blisstool for the first time...and that one is an amazing machine for relics as well.

LittleJohn

Should be a sweet relic machine. I think 800 bucks is a little to high. But I'am going to wait on the F75 replacement. :grin:

Looks like Fisher beat Tesoro to the punch this year. The new F-19 will soon be in the hands of many happy new customers this year...while Tesoro sits on their hands and shrugs their shoulders...and doesn't say a word. I know where I'll spend my detector fund cash this year! Rock on Fisher!

LittleJohn

Beat Tesoro to the punch? So you ordered your F-19 already huh?

What features does the F-19 have that the G2 doesn't already have that you feel that you just have to have? Notch? Back-light? $800 WOW!

beephead

Me personally I'm probably going to hold out until I can fineggle a F75LTD. I have the F75 standard now and it is my go to relic machine. Recently used a Blisstool for the first time...and that one is an amazing machine for relics as well.

LittleJohn

I have a F75 LTD on the way now:D

LittleJohn

you just need to go ahead and order the Pink Camo one

LittleJohn

Yeah rock on Fisher ........ I think I will hold off until F-19 Mk2 is released early next month - The only difference being, two extra headphone jacks & the usual change on the coil connection ..........

or

I could simply purchase a unit from Tesoro which doesnt have to be shagged with again after its release..............& of course their customer service works:laughing:

read the whole post before you start your spew.

I read the post - Can you provide link of "Tesoro sitting on hands shrugging shoulders" or were you just spewing that up?

Knock yourself out on the F-19, I am sure it will be yet another good detector from Fisher, however at that price, I will leave that for the Fisher fans to drool over:roll:

Yeah rock on Fisher ........ I think I will hold of until F-19 Mk2 is released early next month - The only difference being, two extra headphone jacks & the usual change on the coil connection ..........

or

I could simply purchase a unit from Tesoro which doesnt have to be shagged with again after its release..............& of course their customer service works:laughing:

from a compadre junkie...what a surprise....:laughing:

Back
Top Bottom