Looking to buy my 1st. detector

1st MD

Hi, How much do you want to spend, what will you be using it for, coins, relic hunting.What features would you like to have. :?:

get you a AT pro Its not my favorite but its good easy to learn/use not complicated and has good resale and you will find stuff. The new spring package has two coils. If you get a ACE in a month you will wish you had something better

If you go with an Ace spend a bit more and get the 250 over the 150. Better yet check out the Teknetics EuroTek Pro, the best bang for the buck in my opinion. Would be happy to give you a price on one.

If you live in the mountains you will probably encounter strata containing high concentrations of minerals. Do yourself a favor and get something with ground balance. :yes:

Etp

I was looking at the Garrett Ace 150, any thoughts?
Catfish , In that case I would look at the Euro- tech pro. Great machine for the money. Do yourself a favor. Call Bart at Big Boy's Hobbies. He is one of our sponcers, He will listen to what you need and recomend a detector for you. I bought my stepson a ETP on his recomendation and he loves it. He already lucked out in finding a gold ring.

Thank you all for the great info.!

I think I'll go with the f2, all the mid-range pricing points me to the Fisher, the reviews helped me with my decision with all your help. I really appreciate all of you.

Thank you
catfish57:D

Tesoro

Howdy, not sure if you made your purchase yet... if not, Tesoro Silver uMax or Compadre.... both haved found me tons of stuff and really get the job done.

Anyways, good luck and Happy Hunting!

Ron

I think I'll go with the f2, all the mid-range pricing points me to the Fisher, the reviews helped me with my decision with all your help. I really appreciate all of you.

Thank you
catfish57:D

You might need to budget for some practical accessories too. Consider a finds pouch, digging tool and a pin pointer for starters.

Back
Top Bottom