Hunting ball parks

If you hunt the field just do it during the off-season, but with today's multi-purspose parks it is difficult.

I hit a field the other day for a quick hunt and man there were tabs scattered every where. The old pull tabs. I couldn't hardly do a ground balance due to so many signals every where. I'll go back later this year and try again. I did manage a few quarters and dimes under the stands. ;)

I haven't really done a ton of detecting at my town's ball fields. Theres so many I could got to. One of the parks near my house has like 3! Anyhow, luckily theres no city regulations against detecting and most of the time their empty (especially in winter:) If you get up really,really early or hit them up later in the day, you;ll usually avoid crowds. Haven't really had much sucess with them as the sidelines produce some clad but not much. I guess I'll try the outfields next.

ballfields

I, like many others, coinshoot the outside edges where people sit and around the concession stand. After the season is over I will hunt the playing area but not during the season.

I tried the baseball field edges in the dugouts and found clad, but the field had just been refinished for the season so the field isnt going to be good, but i should put it on my calender for the end of the season for a thorough search.

I searched by the stands but i was using the large AT coin so the stands were bleeding out my search

Back
Top Bottom