First day with the DFX

drb

When I got home from work tonight my DFX was waiting for me (thanks Tony)...put it together and headed for the backyard for a feverish 10 minute hunt before the skeeters decided to have me for dinner!

I thought I would give it a whirl using the coin program, and taking the advice of the forum to turn on VCO and Tone ID...what a gas! It's going to take me a bit to figure out the optimum swing speed compared to my Vaquero, but with the amount of old nails and fill in my yardl...I was able to go from one end of the yard to the other playing inagodavida (an old Iron Butterfly song for you youngsters out there)! I may not have found anything in 10 minutes, but was thorougly entertained.

Tomorrow I'll go out and give it a test run, sans skeets, and see what I can dig up.

Dan

Dan, you are gonna love this machine. Once you figure out most of the controls and how to use them, hunting will take on a whole different meaning. :yes:

Congrats on an excellent purchase, White's are awesome machines!! Treat it nice, it'll find ya good stuff!!

HH as always,

Bri-

Back
Top Bottom