Hi from ingerland

graham

Hello everybody on the forum...
I'm a detectorist here in England and have been at the hobby since my 16th birthday (Best choice of present i ever made) Im now about 42 and have enjoyed many wonderful moments persuing this fascinating hobby.  I detect mainly ploughland but i sometimes visit the local beach, namely North norfolkand the Victorian seaside town of Cromer during the warmer weather.
Im currenly using a tesoro rapier (about the 30th detector) and am enjoying coinshooting the soft sand for recent losses ect.
I am interested in detecting below the low water mark and the wet sand and i am considering purchasing a pi detector for the task, I've been enjoying the threads on this type of searching by you guyes in warmer climes and hope to enjoy a similar kind of success here in jolly old England..

ps. hope to upload some pictures in near future

graham

Welcome to the forum graham. Glad to have you here. I have seen a lot of the finds that are made in your neck of the woods, and all I can say is you people are very fortunate. The Tesoro you have is a great machine. Hope to see lots of pics real soon.

WELCOME aboard, enjoy! Look forward to seeing some pics!!....:)

HH as always,

Bri-

Hi again,  here is my first attempt with picture upload of the recent finds on cromer beach, about 7-8 hrs detecting,

SoftSand001.jpg

Same again in nice little rows.

SoftSand002.jpg

Nice haul! I'm looking for a beach like that :yes:.

A big WELCOME! Looking fwd to learning from your vast experience.

Kevin M.

Hey Graham,welcome mate.im from Wiltshire .I detect only on ploughed land and pasture land.Its a great forum here with loads of friendly people so i hope you enjoy it here

Nice haul. I was wondering what most of your coins are made of. Most of the coins here are clad crap. I spend more time cleaning them than finding them. Rob

Hi simon,

simonthesearcher said:
The only clad coin we have here is the 2 pound coin,seems he didnt find one there

Spent another few hrs @ cromer yesterday, Managed another £13.10 silver
                                                                                             £00.30 copper

and guess what? a £2 :grin: coin

Went to this beach this morning for fist time
SoftSand002-1.jpg

Got there @ 6am and surprisingly only managed £6.70

Back
Top Bottom