Hello yellow...

Captain Silver

Elite Member
Had a storm blow thru yesterday that tore the beach up with the highest water and waves since Hurricane Sandy 6 years ago... but it was nice and calm this morning as I took in the sunrise with the Excal Sword at Iron Beach......a good start to the hunt:yes:...and after a couple more silvers, some sterling, scrap, pulltabs, clad, wheats, Buffalos and other nickels, I get another mid tone and this time...hello yellow, it's rusty gold, a vintage 10K signet:D Clad and scrap... lady wearing a hat... Buffalos and a Indian... sterling #5 and #6... silvers #56, #57, #58...2 Rosies and a wiped Seated Dime First gold of the season and the first gold since last October:shock:Edik approves:pirate: That's all for this outing so as always...thanks for the looks, see you after the next and Happy Hunting to all!

Hey! Nice pics and finds! Congratulations on those old silvers and of course the old GOLD! Its been a while since we have seen that little hockey guy with the thumbs up!

Congrats

Nice ring Bruce , glad to see you guys get some sand movement, exactly what i need here , that should get Craig out hunting , happy hunting Earl

Great, great hunt! Congrats on the signet. That beach shows a lot of promise. You knew it had to be there.

R5

Man beautiful old gold Bruce! I'm dying to cross old gold off this bucket list. Huge congrats on the silvers, gold, and the rest of the oldies!

:dingding: Old coins and an old gold - that's a great day!

Wow Bruce, it looks like you got a little some of everything and a awful lot of fun. Congrats on the Gold ring, the Silver's, the Sterling, Buffalo's and all the rest. Hope these conditions allow you more of this type of hunt. Trapper

Back
Top Bottom