Low tide Gold

flphil

Forum Sponsor
I don't get a chance to hunt much since the shop has been so busy but did get a chance to hit a nice low tide at a local beach Sunday. Perfect spot for the light weight 600 Nox. Scored 2.12 in clad, 7 gram 10k ring and a stainless ring. Also weather in the 60's had to breakout the long sleeve shirt and beanie. HH, Phil

beachpic.jpg

rings1.jpg

finds1.jpg

coldspell.jpg

Well done Phil.

Thank you for the invite the other Saturday up to your event at Tampa, good to see you again.

:dingding: Congrats on getting out and scoring! Hopefully the winter down here won't be too brutal. :roll: :lol:

weather in the 60s, & long sleeve and beanie?

LOL

I'd be wearing shorts and a T-shirt. Yesterday was in the 50's and I was pants and a t-Shirt, and sweating, while detecting.

Funny how we "climatize" to our climate.

Fun hunt! Congrats on the gold!

Skippy - in Idaho.

7.0 grams of 10k worth...

Wait for it...

$114.50 today's melt value. :D

Niiiiiiiiiiiiicce!

R5

Great Work! Both on the Beach as well taking care of your business and Customers! Good to see a Forum Armorer getting out and finding some Gold!

You may want to think about getting yourself some proper fitting Flannel shirts though...That ones way too small! Is that an old one from when you were in High School? As the saying goes, "10lbs stuffed into a 5lb bag!" :laughing:

Back
Top Bottom