** Equinox ,Day Two Gold **

meggie

Elite Member
As I'm still on a major learning curve with my new 800 I decided to hit another small popular beach again today to see if I can better understand it .. once again I used the pre-set beach1 settings.
About an hour before low tide I walked straight down to the water's edge and within 5 minutes got a lovely clear signal .. boom another 9CT band, weight 4.2 grams.
The Lifeguards mentioned that someone had lost a wedding band at a Triathlon a few weeks ago.I asked them to contact him and get them to message me.
Hopefully, I can return this one.

Attachments

• DSC00239.jpg
    DSC00239.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 409
  • DSC00240.jpg
    DSC00240.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 382
  • DSC00245.jpg
    DSC00245.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 364
Ai Yi Yi! I woke up this morning, put on a pot of coffee,...thought to myself..."Ok, well I better go see what Gold Meggie found today!" :laughing:

Another nice one. So what do you think of the machine? Do you think it hits deep? Is it chatty like I have read other posts? Stable?

Do you have an opinion yet?

Please keep em coming!!

Beauty...Congrats and keep it going!!! Some videos seem to indicate that the 800 is deeper in the Park 2 or Gold modes. Have you tried those at the beach yet? :?:

:dingding: I don't think it matters what you swing you seem to get the gold!

As I'm still on a major learning curve with my new 800 I decided to hit another small popular beach again today to see if I can better understand it .. once again I used the pre-set beach1 settings.
About an hour before low tide I walked straight down to the water's edge and within 5 minutes got a lovely clear signal .. boom another 9CT band, weight 4.2 grams.
The Lifeguards mentioned that someone had lost a wedding band at a Triathlon a few weeks ago.I asked them to contact him and get them to message me.
Hopefully, I can return this one.

WOW...killing it is an understatement! Congrats.

Congrats, again! So, how do you like it? What don't you like about it? Inquiring minds want to know...

I'm still on my Learners with this one .. I spent about an hour with it yesterday trying to learn more about it.
I came up with so many different configurations that I was totally confused and ended up just re-setting the machine .. so once again I just used the pre-set beach mode.
I'll get it eventually .. just for us older guys it takes a little more time.
The tones are so completely different to my GT that I was so used to.
It's a little chatty sometimes, but it is so light to swing .. early days yet but overall I think I like it!

Another nice one. So what do you think of the machine? Do you think it hits deep? Is it chatty like I have read other posts? Stable?

Do you have an opinion yet?

Please keep em coming!!

It's still early days for me with this machine, I'm trying to understand all the settings at the moment .. believe me, it's not always easy for us "Oldies"
I'm still learning re the depth and yes it is a little chatty sometimes but doesn't bother me much.I really like the lightness of it and also the cordless headphones too.
Either way, I still love my GT and definitely won't be parting with it.

It's still early days for me with this machine, I'm trying to understand all the settings at the moment .. believe me, it's not always easy for us "Oldies"
I'm still learning re the depth and yes it is a little chatty sometimes but doesn't bother me much.I really like the lightness of it and also the cordless headphones too.
Either way, I still love my GT and definitely won't be parting with it.

Thank you. All the hype I have been hearing is driving me bonkers. I hope it works out fantastic for you. Even if I get one I will not retire my CZ-21's. I would drown the thing pretty fast.

Back
Top Bottom