What do you make of these UFO's?

Looks to me like the camera is focused on infinity (the clouds) and lower objects are blowing by in the out of focus range, giving the appearance of great speed... a couple pieces hover in an eddy.

Run for cover

Attachments

• alien-run-1W.gif
    alien-run-1W.gif
    38.8 KB · Views: 1,044
  • alien-walk-3W.gif
    alien-walk-3W.gif
    42.9 KB · Views: 1,011
Fascinating video.

I have no idea what they are - which makes them "unidentified".
They're moving from point a to point b in the air - which makes them "flying objects".

So they are indisputably UFOs.

But "UFO" =/= "aliens", so be very wary of falling into the traps set by superstitious and irrational armflappers who invariably think along these lines: "I don't know what X is, therefore it MUST be Y".

There are some absolute assumptions which can be made here: If they are intelligently guided (and they appear to be, but don't HAVE to be), then that intelligence is of terrestrial origin. If they are physical objects (and they appear to be, but don't HAVE to be), then they are made here on earth. In ALL cases, they MUST behave according to the laws of physics, and relativity pretty much excludes the possibility of alien visitation.

This makes these objects no less mysterious or fascinating, and I'd give my left arm for the opportunity and ability to investigate them personally because, just like anyone else, I wanna know what in hell they are too!! :lol:

Intelligent life may exist out there somewhere but they are not visiting here. The distances are just too great. Even if traveling at the speed of light-the universal speed limit and something that likely will never be possible-the distances are still just too far. There are some stars so far away that even if you were traveling at the speed of light it would still take millions of years to get here.

Intelligent life may exist out there somewhere but they are not visiting here. The distances are just too great. Even if traveling at the speed of light-the universal speed limit and something that likely will never be possible-the distances are still just too far. There are some stars so far away that even if you were traveling at the speed of light it would still take millions of years to get here.

worm holes

:cool:

If you were around 300 years ago and somebody told you that if you split an atom, you could blow up biggest city on the planet, or one day there would be machines that could fly with 500 people on board across the ocean, or one day, a machine would take man to the moon, or one day there would be a device that would fit in the palm of your hand and let you talk to and see a person in real time on the other side of the world,and that same device would have stored in it all of the knowledge of the world, or one day, the average person would have a horseless carriages that could travel 120 mph on land, or one day you could make an exact replica of a sheep, or one day they would do eye surgery with light....

We do not know all there is to know about the laws of physics. We used to think the atom was the smallest particle. Then we thought it was protons and neutrons. Ever heard of a quark, or a lepton? Scientists don't even understand gravity.

The problem with the human race is that we think we're the sharpest tool in the shed.:cool:

I am a skeptic by nature, but have you ever seen the series Ancient Aliens?
I don't agree with every thing they present, but they put forth a very compelling case that the earth has been visited in the distant past.

And Stephen Hawking's mind

As well as in mine.

But conceivability/perceivability doesn't automatically underwrite actuality/probability.

Relativity merely allows for the possibility that wormholes can exist, without predicting that they actually do, and hawking makes no claims that wormholes, if they exist, could actually be used for space travel.

And since wormholes are entirely hypothetical from the git-go, many "flavors" of wormholes have been invented in the minds of astrophysicists, most of which are propped up by almost rube goldberg mathematics in attempts to make them more plausible.

if they are visiting us do they bring metal detectors or are they here just to look at the animals in the terrarium ? Who knows we may be the who's on hortons dust ball and thats why everything seems so far away lol

Back
Top Bottom