Wheats, buff and buttons

remmy

Forum Supporter
I've been on vaca all week and have spent a fair amount of time detecting. Much of my time has been spent picking over "hunted out sites" good finds are few. I did manage a couple of wheats and a 20 buffalo. ! also found a pretty cool civilian (I think) button. Well made like military buttons, I still have to research the back mark. I found a cool old lock half (10 inches deep), a few lesser quality buttons and a pile of junk! The rest of vaca is new ground so hopefully some awesome finds!

Thanks for looking and HH!!
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Nice digs. Is the Buff a 20D?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great digs, buffs w/dates aren't often. Bet that lock gave a honkin' signal on the ole Deus! :D

Thanks! I actually found it with the hot program and being so deep it sounded rather nice.:D

Nice digs. Is the Buff a 20D?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! I really can't say, all I can see is 20. The 19 and surrounding area are nada.

Mint mark on back below Five Cents.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looks like a pretty good hunt glad to see you're getting out I'm just coming off of overtime so I'll be able to get out a little more n you and that Deus is getting along pretty well good luck

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

Nice bunch of finds! I looks like the area that you're detecting is old, so there should be some silver there as well.

beephead

Back
Top Bottom