Cleveland,Ohio area?

ProfitOfDoom

Hey guys!
Just wondering if there are any people that are close to me. Im actually in Eastlake "near mentor"
I just started out MD,and looking for some places to go hunt near me. Anyone have any ideas?

i live in cleveland and am going to pick up a detector. maybe you could show me some tricks and we could hunt together??

I live just south of you both in Ravenna. I use to live in Madsion and worked in Mentor. The Lake County Metro Parks system is extensive and I have hiked most of them. I think most any of the Lake County parks would be great. Profit of Doom I would try Lakefront Lodge (Park?) at 30525 Lake Shore Blvd., Willowick, OH. The website for the Metroparks is http://lakemetroparks.com/

Maybe we should start our own club!

i will be moving to Medina in the fall...lived in Oxford for 45 yrs then Fl, now TN....went full circle i guess.LOL!

im all in for starting a club, we just gotta wait for me to get my detector first! i live off of rocky river drive, right by the airport. lots of farms to hunt around here so i cant wait!!!

My son Nate and I have cleaned it all out! Yeah, right. lol

We are from the Cleveland area. Live in North Olmsted. Most of the parks in the area have been pounded. But stuff still out there. I would look for old schools around you. The metroparks are ok. Lot's of pull tabs. Remeber to get a permit.

We don't get too far east but there is better history out east(western reserve).

Bob

where do you pick up a permit at? never heard you needed one. i live right off grayton and spend a lot of time in the valley. i dont see that many people out hunting too often. any info on where to get permits would help. now all i gotta do is order my detector. kind of leaning towards whites xlt. see ya out there.......

ohfisherman you are

right next door to what i used to call silver park, all of the projects on rockey river drive hunted that for about 5 years a lot of silver still there, but its a little hairy got to have big mountain oysters to hunt there anymore

Ok I am new to this, been wanting to explore detecting since i was a kid,, but i am in Columbus if any of you clevelanders like to drive or i can , or halfway

TMJ

Ohio

I live in Las Vegas but I still have family in Akron, Cuyahoga Falls, Stow, Kent, Canton etc. I get back at least once a year, sometimes Twice a year. Maybe we could hook up and do a day of detecting some old home sites and farms in the areas close to either of us.

Let me know!

Jim

I live in Las Vegas but I still have family in Akron, Cuyahoga Falls, Stow, Kent, Canton etc. I get back at least once a year, sometimes Twice a year. Maybe we could hook up and do a day of detecting some old home sites and farms in the areas close to either of us.

Let me know!

Jim

not sure if that directed to me, but i could sure do that, just learning though, so patience is needed

Back
Top Bottom