I sold my first Saloon token

Icewing

Elite Member
Back in early March I found this Saloon Token. I knew it was a rare find just being a saloon token, what I didn't know was just how rare and valuable it actually was. Thankfully I didn't just stick it in my coin book and forget about it like I've done with so many tokens before it. It turned out to be a new discovery, as in the only one like it known to exist. So after some consideration I decided to put it on ebay with a minimum opening bid of $150, by the time the virtual gavel fell, it had fetched a mind blowing $482.98

Attachments

• tmp_28043-Screenshot_2017-05-06-21-35-20-11673821316.jpg
    tmp_28043-Screenshot_2017-05-06-21-35-20-11673821316.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 1,570
That's great! Going to get my token pile out and get on eBay right now, lol!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's funny, I always joke about how eventually I'll find something I can't afford to keep, and it turned out to be true.

Wow that's awesome, congrats . I have a some CW tokens that I'm sure aren't one of a kind but makes me want to put them up for sale. LOL WTG on the token and sale.

Great job man. Thats why I love this hobby. It pays for itself and then some. Over my years of detecting just in clad alone I take in between $400-$600 a year. It has paid for ALL of my equipment and other needs to go detecting. I have thousands of dollars in jewelry still in my safe for a rainy day. Always nice to see a find turned into a nice payday for somebody...Continued success...HH

Back
Top Bottom