SC beaches??

jeff-gordon

planning a beach vacation at surfside beach or garden city. anyone know if there be any beaches nearby that ban mding?

Hunt them all. It's wide open around here. Good luck!

good to know, thanks. it will be my first beach hunt. I just started mding this year, and it seems Indiana has nothing. hoping to find anything of some value

Maybe other will chime in but you may be hunting mostly dry sand. In that case any sand scoop will be ok. If ur in the wet sand its a different ballgame. Its a pretty hard pack and you need a sturdy wet sand scoop. I've had a RTG and have a stavr and they are more than sufficient.

Maybe other will chime in but you may be hunting mostly dry sand. In that case any sand scoop will be ok. If ur in the wet sand its a different ballgame. Its a pretty hard pack and you need a sturdy wet sand scoop. I've had a RTG and have a stavr and they are more than sufficient.

iffn i get a good enough signal I'll dig with my teeth

here I is at surfside beach and finding nothing. Not even trash, can people be that clean?

I think you'll have better luck at Garden City pier... a few block south of you.

Back
Top Bottom