Day 2 at My New Favorite Field

mysteriousnesss

Elite Member
So yesterday evening I went out to the last spot I hit knowing there were still plenty of good finds to be had. Like the other day I pulled some 29 wheaties and what I think is an 1898 indian (sounded just like a wheat). I also found my daily bounty of 3 silver dimes, 2 rosies and a merc. What was in my mind the most interesting find however, was the Municipal Group token. I found it in my very first hole for the day and it's easily the size of a silver dollar. I also found a large 1910 canadian cent, along with two older canadian pennies from the 40's and 50's. Also in the mix are a Boy Scouts "Be Prepared" pin which looks like it once had something dangling from it, a Boston Boys' Club basketball pendant, a St. Anthony pendant, and a 1937 Seagram's 80 Years of Leadership token. That last token marks my first repeat find as well, as this is the second time I have dug this exact token elsewhere in Boston. Thanks for looking guys, good luck and happy hunting!

Attachments

• IMG_0158.jpg
    IMG_0158.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 378
  • IMG_0159.jpg
    IMG_0159.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 321
  • IMG_0160.jpg
    IMG_0160.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 213
  • IMG_0162.jpg
    IMG_0162.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 373
  • IMG_0167.jpg
    IMG_0167.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 198
I used to loathe my x-terra but that was only until I realized how useful ground balance can be. I used to set it once and then hunt all day moving from place to place, but after paying it a little more attention I'm finding new spots like crazy. As a fellow x-terra user, what does gold usually show up as to you? I've never found a gold ring under a 36, but all of those that I have found are pretty large. Do smaller/lower carat rings genuinely show up as tab signals for you?

Back
Top Bottom