Captain Silver goes to the Dark Side...

Captain Silver

Elite Member
Been laying low recently, haven't felt much like hunting...but this oughta make it interesting again, and thanks to Rich at Colonial Detectors for having the best price on one:cool:...
IMG_0017_zps92ad7288.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]...I can hear the cries of anguish from the Teknetics crowd, the Captain's become a minelab fanboy:shock:....but I'm not quite right in the head, as you all know by now:lol: so I didn't get a CTX or E-trac to hunt the dirt with, I got one of these...
IMG_0018_zps029478a9.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]...and thanks to Earl a.k.a. Surfmaster, I'll have this to look at when I need a second opinion before I dig...
IMG_0019_zpse9307fcf.jpg
[/URL][/IMG] It's going to rain for a few days now, just because I got a new detector:laughing: but I'll be doing the surf and turf thing with it on Saturday. See you then!

Good luck

With the GT Bruce, I hope you have better luck with the Rons meter than I had, just got the ultimate coil today, works great, happy hunting, Earl Ps now get some of that gold Craigs hoarding up, :lol:

Craig must be very happy for you. :lol: g/l

He didn't take the gold chip outta this one Joe:laughing:...I figure it'll be insanely deep in the dirt, and I already know what it can do on the beach...I've learned a lot hanging out with Craig, you and the other beach pros :yes:

Bruce, you are a traitor to our dirt church posse. May the lord have mercy on your soul.

Minelab? Really? BOOOOOOO THIS MAN! BOOOOOOOOOO :laughing:

Back
Top Bottom