14K Lake Gold

Baja Vinnie

Elite Member
Went hunting today at one of my favorite Lake locations with forum member Cobia. Rob is a recent Virginia beach transplant here in Cali. Dug lots of orange clad, including a few tokens, a wheat, a pewter dragon (in the orange pic soaking in vinegar) and a 14K Gold band with 8 diamonds and 6 ruby's - tested real. :D She's missing one ruby but she's still a beauty! :yes: Cobia did really well also. No Cali gold yet but he's not far off.

BV

Attachments

• IMG_0628.jpg
    IMG_0628.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 511
  • IMG_0629.jpg
    IMG_0629.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 510
  • IMG_0637.jpg
    IMG_0637.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 511
  • IMG_0647_1.jpg
    IMG_0647_1.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 515
  • IMG_0648.jpg
    IMG_0648.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 505
  • IMG_0642.jpg
    IMG_0642.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 508
Vinnie, I've seen lotsa rings since I got envolved in metald detecting, but never one such as this one!!:wow2:

This is an amazing ring with a very interesting design that almost looks custom made!:yes:

Well done Friend,

CJ

I had an awesome time out there and can’t wait to get back and pop some more holes. I had disappeared into the woods for a few but when I had popped back out and looked across the field to find Baja V, yep there he was looking up at me doing his happy dance and showing me the secret code for “I found GOLD, LALALLALALLA”. Not going to post the words I mumbled under my breath <j/k> lol.

Awesome job BAJA V Thanks again for taking me out and showing me around it’s been a blast hanging out with ya and looking forward to going some more…

Back
Top Bottom