Detecting in Raleigh North Carolina

gogipper

Hi everybody. I am a 38 year old male from Raleigh NC who has been detecting for about 5 years now. I get out every chance I get and just love it. I am looking for people to hunt with. I look for artifacts, gold, meteorites... I have found some cool stuff in the past but no meteorites, or gold yet. I am restricted to staying withing the state but would love to hit the desert some time for a what I consider a vacation. Yes, metal detecting for a week or so far from home would be considered a vacation for me because I would rather do that than sit on a beach in the Bahamas.
I do detect on the beach a few times per year but usually go into the woods for relics or streams for gems and gold. Like I said, not much luck with gold yet.
I look forward to hearing from some people who would like to get together and detect. Stay safe and play by the rules!

grizzlyhoneyholegold

hey;this is grizzly here:i live in timberlake n.c I do dig for gold and other material.i"m looking for a hunting buddy around this area have a lot of land to hunt on .if interested drop me a line!

where in the desert? I hunt in the desert southwest CA all the time, and have done well :)

Back
Top Bottom