• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Hi from Central New Jersey!

nelram

Newbie here from Middletown NJ, just got myself a Fisher F2. Went out with it one time on a local beach but I was getting all sorts of false positives. Found out from reading here that happens when the sand is wet. Trying to get the time to get out there again soon!

Thanks! I was down in AC last weekend, gave my contribution to the Trump family and headed home. lol

Thanks! I was down in AC last weekend, gave my contribution to the Trump family and headed home. lol

Trust me, Donald's family doesn't need it...Next time in AC please make a donation to Bigpoppa and toss a handful of change onto the beach..
Anywhere will be fine :lol:

Good luck and Happy Hunting !!

Welcome From Bucks County PA

Welcome ....During the work week I hunt a few parks in Middlesex county at lunch Good Luck! HH

Trust me, Donald's family doesn't need it...Next time in AC please make a donation to Bigpoppa and toss a handful of change onto the beach..
Anywhere will be fine :lol:

Good luck and Happy Hunting !!

I took a walk out on the beach at around 2am and I'll tell you from what I saw people doing out there:shock: you should be finding all sorts of interesting things!

Back
Top Bottom