Year end, best of 2015

VA-REB

Forum Supporter
Everything came from the same area. All, except the breast plate and baggage tag (found in 2014) was found this year.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender 3.jpg
    FullSizeRender 3.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 1,313
very very nice year. that's a large display of lead. congrads and hope next year is as good or better. HH blev

very very nice year. that's a large display of lead. congrads and hope next year is as good or better. HH blev

Nice , you're not done for the year are you?

The display looks great and really fantastic finds.

Thanks very much and I do hope I make it out another time or 2. I'd like to get 2 more bullets, to make 100 in this display.

Really like the display, you did a good job on it, My friend in Smithsburg MD. has found 5 or 6 cannon balls in his orchard. Two of them are whole , didn't explode....

Thats a great display there VA-REB...Tell me, do you keep your years finds in display cases like this going back to when you started? Really cool layout and nice year!
Mud

Thats a great display there VA-REB...Tell me, do you keep your years finds in display cases like this going back to when you started? Really cool layout and nice year!
Mud

Well, I try and have a display for each area, if I am lucky to find enough. I don't really have that much on display. Here is a small one of stuff I found around my house.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender 4.jpg
    FullSizeRender 4.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 905
Well it seems there is some sparked interest in the Deus as of late.

And some folks want to sell it a bit short

Myself I've been lucky enough to run most of the flagships.

The Deus does stand out!!!

And it seems 2 one dollar gold coins have been discovered with it in old sites loaded with iron.

Looking at your display, you keep hitting those type sites--- you may be the next to uncover the elusive $1 gold coin.

I also want you to share your experiences/thoughts here on the Deus.
You are certainly qualified in my book.

HH

Back
Top Bottom