I'm on the board for 2017

gscott12250

Elite Member
I went to a house built in 1886 today. I got permission while making a delivery to the home owner on Thursday. The house was the owner was the owner of the mill. I thought that I would hit it before the snow storm today. I got two goodies. A 64 rosie and a 54 washington quarter. Thanks for looking.
40e0926cd6f28715ad5e95af669bfb06.jpg
2 fty

Greg

Way to go! First of all for gaining that permission and second of all getting in there and pulling some silver! So you were just delivering something Huh? Just took a chance and asked the guy, and boom! Nice!
Mud

Congrats on silver find,,, Still to cold to go metal detecting,,, I'm hunting for a warmer blanket to wrap up with,,, :laughing:,,, Good luck in 2017

Nice saves man! You gotta come down here and knock on some doors with me I'm no good lol did you guys get buried last night? I'd say we got an easy 4". Not sure I'll be out for awhile now but who knows lol Friday is supposed to hit almost 50 from what I hear. Congrats!

Nice saves man! You gotta come down here and knock on some doors with me I'm no good lol did you guys get buried last night? I'd say we got an easy 4". Not sure I'll be out for awhile now but who knows lol Friday is supposed to hit almost 50 from what I hear. Congrats!
Thanks buddy. I'm in, just tell me when. Yes we got about 8 inches. I may still be able to dig in the fields because the snow is insulating the ground mabey. I also got another permission yesterday. A house from 1814. The wife was all about it so I got started right away and within 5 minutes got shut down because the husband was freaking out that I was digging holes. Oh well that's the way it goes sometimes.

Greg

Back
Top Bottom