New here in Winter Haven FL.

Badpenny

and just wondering if any one is here near me to chat or just get a club going. Ive heard theres one in Auburndale near me. Just leave some clue if Im in the middle of nowhere again and consigned to my back yard again.

BP

We drive thru on our way to Punta Gorda, just to the S. looks like a lot of old sites, and yes your in the middle of nowhere...:D

Welcome aboard Badpenny... I am nowhere near you, however, we have quite a few members from FL, so more will chime in shortly. HH RickO

welcome from the next town over in the middle of nowhere. There are places to hunt around where you are. Plenty of groves and such. Lots of lakes with parks also.

Welcome to the forum, from south Florida ( Ft. Lauderdale area )

Hoping one day to get a group together and have some fun like anyone else digging holes for whatever reason seems appropriate at the time. Lakeland isnt to far for me to drive and theres bound to be some type of beachfront or vacant fields somewhere there or at least some parks like here in Winter Haven.

A hunting buddy would be nice but Lakeland is still quite a drive but Id be willing to do it on a Saturday if possible.

Greetings from Winter Haven. I will be getting back into hunting soon, will be buying a new detector and will be hitting some beaches primarily. I sold my nugget detector when I moved back east. Looking around at different models now.

Welcome to the forum. Winter Haven is a pretty old town I know. Thats where the 1st Publix was opened. Bet you'd find some good stuff in that ole town. HH

Back
Top Bottom