• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

My best box yet

needler420

Elite Member
Still have two unopened rolls with these enders.

7RJP1UR.jpg

6BS0BaW.jpg

The two rolls with 90% silver are still unopened. Keeping the unopened rolls for the mean time. Box is short 3 rolls.

And thanks guys/girls.

Sweet enders. Best of luck and find several. I'm traveling and my hunt is on hold right

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

Incredible finds mate! On an off note I'd happily be shorted 3 rolls if I got that much in silver every time. :laughing:

Incredible finds mate! On an off note I'd happily be shorted 3 rolls if I got that much in silver every time. :laughing:

I wasn't short 3 rolls. There was about 3 rolls of silver plus I already used all the replacements from other rolls and boxes.

3 rolls is what I shorted the box turning it in.

Box is short 3 rolls?!? Yikes! Who knows what the Needler might have recovered for a total if not for the missing rolls!?????:?::?::?:

The box was short 3 rolls of what I turned in because it was silver I kept. It was a whole box of $500 dollars. I wasn't shorted money.

BALZ! I roared, accidentally and reflexively upon seeing your rolls!. The Wife in the other room hollered out "what?" "BALZ!" again I roared! She said, "are you having a stroke or what?" :laughing:

That’s just pure craziness! If you’re a single guy, I’d marry that teller!

If it were me, I might...wait a minute, I did marry my teller :lol:

Back
Top Bottom