Looking for hunting buddies in Elk Grove/Sacramento area

I’m open this weekend if you want to meet up. I have been hunting almost a year feel I have had a fair amount of success. Been hitting EG Park lately.

Moose-trax, be careful with this "mascard1" fellow. He has psychotic delusions of having found old silver in worked out parks there. We try to keep him on his med's . But ... sometimes he slips. :cool:

Edit note: I hope I added enough smiley faces here. Mascard is a straight-shooter good hunter :lol:

In Sacramento the weekend of the 25th

Hey guys

I'll be in Sacramento on the weekend of the 25th if any of you need a partner to go detecting with. I have a Garret AT Pro and a Minelab Excal II, Let me know if you are free and would like to go out.

Jimmy

Saturday

mascard1 I replied but don’t see it posted. I’ll be out at EG Park Saturday if you want to meet. There is another small park in the area with some homes built in the early 1900s I would like to check and maybe get some permissions at the homes. I will be parked by the dog park working under the trees.

And ... as Mascard will attest: The rule is : 30% of your finds go to me. I accept paypal. Good luck in your hunt !!

Back
Top Bottom