• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Nothing But Barbers

beephead

Elite Member
My hunting buddy came into town and we did some relic and coin hunting. Two of the first days the weather was great but the remaining two days were either super windy or raining. My buddy found two barbers and 7 other silver coins. I'm not going to count the silver proof dime that he got in change from the convenience store because he wasn't holding a detector when he found it. It was in perfect condition! At any rate, we had a great time.

beephead

Attachments

• IMG_0537.jpg
    IMG_0537.jpg
    171.6 KB · Views: 378
  • IMG_0539.jpg
    IMG_0539.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 359
  • IMG_0541.jpg
    IMG_0541.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 362
  • IMG_0542.jpg
    IMG_0542.jpg
    179.1 KB · Views: 366
  • IMG_0544.jpg
    IMG_0544.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 347
  • IMG_0545.jpg
    IMG_0545.jpg
    187.3 KB · Views: 348
  • IMG_0546.jpg
    IMG_0546.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 364
Beep and I always have a real good time. Two of the barbers we found at the exact same time. Winning detectos for the most silvers for the week.
XP Deus 1
Nox 1
CZs 2
Etrac 3
Ctx 2
McDonald's change 1.lol

Great hunt, and some great finds! Definitely and awesome day when you get to the barbers and older. Glad your able to get out, count yourself lucky, I'm bumming cause of my locked up ground.

What a pair of Hunters you guys are! Then to get a proof silver in change? Crazy! Some old G'pa's coin collection got raided again! :laughing:

Beep and I always have a real good time. Two of the barbers we found at the exact same time. Winning detectos for the most silvers for the week.
XP Deus 1
Nox 1
CZs 2
Etrac 3
Ctx 2
McDonald's change 1.lol

So you dug 7 Silvers and Beep added the other 2. That is some very outstanding hunting in my book. A nice getaway hunting session for sure. Congrats to both you and Beep on the Silver's and all the rest. Including the change find. Trapper

Thanks, Everyone! I'm rested up and ready to head out again. I have high hopes for the new site that I'm going to in the morning. I'm going to start out with the CTX and see what I can find with it. I might even use the Nox some. Mostly I'm going to be scouting to see what's there before I begin my intense grid searches of promising areas at the 10-acre plus site.

If I don't post any of my finds tomorrow it will mean that I didn't find anything worth posting, I woke up with a crick in my neck and decided not to go or I got shot. lol Digtrashtomuch got a firsthand look at some bad dudes that were up to no good. Lucky for us we saw what was fixing to turn into a bad situation and took evasive action.

beephead

Nice!

My young daughter spent the two proof dimes I’d found before I had a chance to squirrel them away - :(

Back
Top Bottom