• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Montego Bay RESULTS!!!!!! My best 8 hours ever!

Gold Digger 2

Elite Member
Soooo, some may remember I was going to Jamaica to hunt. I hunted 4 hunts for a couple hours each hunt. Got 13 rings and 23 coins. A mix of us and foreign. What was amazing was there was next to no trash being a resort :p. I will leave out the how details cause if you couldn't read the beach properly, you would find nothing :laughing:. What I really found strange was all white gold and only one yellow gold,,,,:?:the smallest gold was 10k 6.7 GS,,,all others were 14k 8-10gs, with one 18k 8.5 GS
Take was
(1) 10k
(3) 14k
(1) 18k
(1) palladium
(3) tungsten
Couple silver
Couple junk
Sure, I have had better hunting by a really good find but this was epic in nature that I was scooping them saying, "there is another" and not a hunter in site :laughing:

Attachments

• IMG_20170417_202912802.jpg
    IMG_20170417_202912802.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 928
  • IMG_20170417_203329091.jpg
    IMG_20170417_203329091.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 932
  • IMG_20170417_202959917.jpg
    IMG_20170417_202959917.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 932
Pow!! Now that's a NIce vac!! And you did not kill yourself hunting!! Some people go and detect Sun up to Sun down.. Good to see you enjoyed the trip, all around.

:dingding: I need myself a vacation!!! :wow: Dude you killed it!!! So was the vacation cost covered?

Pow!! Now that's a NIce vac!! And you did not kill yourself hunting!! Some people go and detect Sun up to Sun down.. Good to see you enjoyed the trip, all around.

Joe you hit the nail on the head,,,,,left my balcony for a 3 minute walk to the beach from the elevator,,,,,,great hunting, 31 family and friends, beach wedding, swim up pool bars, snorkeling, fishing, water falls, jerk chicken!, fabulous food, and lots of rum and beer,,,,,,,one of if not, the best vacations I have ever had,,,,,GL HH

:dingding: I need myself a vacation!!! :wow: Dude you killed it!!! So was the vacation cost covered?

Felix, I was sure you would give me 6 dinggers,,,,,,:laughing:Flew right over your beaches coming in on Saturday and it looked ruff,,,,,,no, didn't pay for the trip but a big chunk,,,,,,just over 1 ounce pure gold,,,,,,,:pirate2:GL HH

Good job GD... how about some close ups of the gold :D

thanks Craig,,,,,,my new smart phone is smarter than me,,,,,:lol:I am having trouble uploading,,,,I have some good close ups and a picture my sister took from her balcony while I was digging, beautiful turquoise water and wouldn't ya know it, I was pulling gold when she took it,,,,,had no idea she took it until later that day,,,,GL HH

Damn that sounds like an amazing trip all around

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

sweet hunt and awesome vacation. don't worry about the the guys wanting close up pics. some of the admins. take the most blurry, crappy pics I have ever seen.:laughing:

Soooo, some may remember I was going to Jamaica to hunt. I hunted 4 hunts for a couple hours each hunt. Got 13 rings and 23 coins. A mix of us and foreign. What was amazing was there was next to no trash being a resort :p. I will leave out the how details cause if you couldn't read the beach properly, you would find nothing :laughing:. What I really found strange was all white gold and only one yellow gold,,,,:?:the smallest gold was 10k 6.7 GS,,,all others were 14k 8-10gs, with one 18k 8.5 GS
Take was
(1) 10k
(3) 14k
(1) 18k
(1) palladium
(3) tungsten
Couple silver
Couple junk
Sure, I have had better hunting by a really good find but this was epic in nature that I was scooping them saying, "there is another" and not a hunter in site :laughing:

Whoa!!! That's the dream vacation we all hope for. Nice!!

:hmmm: Looks like all men's bands. How'd you get your sister into the men's-only resort? :laughing:

Nice vacation GD2!

R5

Back
Top Bottom