AT Pro on the way from Big Boy Hobbies!

BaldAssCat

Elite Member
I was planning to pick one up locally but on my way to the store I remembered people here saying to call Big Boy Hobbies. Really glad I did! Another half and hour and I'd have paid way to much. He gave me a great deal and threw in some useful extras that I was going to buy anyway. Saved a load of cash. :D He also still had a few headphone jack adapters so I'll be able to stay cooler on hot days using my Bose ear buds.

I got chased out by the rain today but pretty soon I'll be digging in the mud without worry.

Now I start the waiting game. Hope it's here soon.

GO BRUINS!!!!

Bart is a great person to deal with. Super nice and fast service.

:exactly: I bought mine from Bart, no one else came close to his price.

Hope you like yours as much as I do mine. HH

I would tell you to watch all the ATPRO videos on Garrett's site, but it seems to be down.

So......this AT PRO adapter is small so I can use my earbuds like what fits in the jack of my cell phone for music? Or is it the size you would plug into an amp, like a guitar?

Thanks all. I'm pretty excited. My wife is sick of me talking about it already but she agrees we should hit the beach this summer. She has a few picked out too.

:exactly: I bought mine from Bart, no one else came close to his price.

Hope you like yours as much as I do mine. HH

I would tell you to watch all the ATPRO videos on Garrett's site, but it seems to be down.

Garretts site is down and will bs for a few days. I have several good videos on my video section and YouTube is always good for learning new machines!
Glad to have helped you bald! I might be calling you soon about that Bose we were talking about! Talk about great sound!!!

plug adaptors

Sweet. I have an adapter that will plug into that then reduce down to mp3 size jack for small earbuds

If anyone needs an adaptor to scale down to the 1.5mm plug(I think?) I found a set of headphones at radio shack for 7 bucks that had the adaptor AND a set of headphones. The adaptors alone were 10 :lol:

My new toy is sitting at my house waiting for me!

I have to figure a way to get out of here. Maybe there's something going on at another building that needs my attention for the afternoon.

Back
Top Bottom