Odd observation

Gauntlet

Forum Supporter
Over the past few days I've noticed that in 95% of the posts/replies I've read, they've been tagged "helpful".

I understand the whole concept, and used it myself, just never seen so many tagged.

Anyone else notice the same?

Over the past few days I've noticed that in 95% of the posts/replies I've read, they've been tagged "helpful".

I understand the whole concept, and used it myself, just never seen so many tagged.

Anyone else notice the same?

Yes I've noticed that too recently. For example on the thread I just read, just about every post has been 'helpful tagged'. http://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=260193

Maybe it's the OP who's doing this, or maybe it's a newbie learning new things :)

You pay attention to subtle changes in the norm!! Wow G.....thats a very handy trait to have...Odd observations that is...characteristic of a restless explorational spirit with an inquisitive mind...

I believe it's seen as the FB "Like" button to newer folks. I noticed this a while back as well.

I have to admit, there are an awful lot of helpful posts on this here forum!

It's especially neat that all of the posts in this thread are the same...:D

I am usually pretty selective on which posts I rate (although on one of my threads I did rate most of the replies "helpful"). As mentioned earlier, I do believe the option is often used as a "Like" button. :grin:

To tell the truth, I never even noticed that 'helpful' thing at the bottom of posts. So I guess your post is 'helpful' to me!

Back
Top Bottom