X pointer

basstrackerman

Elite Member
My X pointer came today. Used it with my f70 and can lay it on the shaft of detector and zero interference. It turns on and off really quick. Feels very well built. Gets better depth than gpp. Silent, no chirping at all zero... Nice and loud and has a good vibration. Has adjustments that are very very easy to use . Even for me ;) comes with laynard and sheath. It doesnt pick up micro jewelry but most everything else it does just fine. I can put some serious weight on this while shoving it into the dirt with zero falsing. It wont just start chirping out of the blue like my others do. I actually like it alot. Im gonna head out to another place here shortly and do some more playing with it ;) looking forward to kenny and bills videos!!

This is of interest to me, and let's hope that there is some good solid physical business behind this product. The UPS store box and web site setup between some foreign company and consumers isn't very except able. If the business part is as solid as they say the product is then consumers should be alright. Early field evaluations seem to have merit.

Well just got home. I left it on for alot of the time to see if it would go crazy but never did. Also my trx will go nuts after its went over a rusty nail and need reset. The x pointer never falsed 1 time, never went crazy for any reason. To be honest its like an improved gpp. Hopefully it will last a lot of hunts!!

Where did you buy it and what was the price? PM me if it can't be posted here. :)

Thanks!
G2M

Colonial they are a sponsor and $89.99 plus a few dollars shipping. Like $95 to my door

I did find their site and it does show the product but what does "serviced in the US mean?" The name and physical address should be boldly displayed along with contact information so perspective buyers know who they have to deal with if they have a problem.

Just ordered me one. I figure for $90 its surely no worse than buying a used Garrett PP on here. :laughing:

My X pointer came today. Used it with my f70 and can lay it on the shaft of detector and zero interference. It turns on and off really quick. Feels very well built. Gets better depth than gpp. Silent, no chirping at all zero... Nice and loud and has a good vibration. Has adjustments that are very very easy to use . Even for me ;) comes with laynard and sheath. It doesnt pick up micro jewelry but most everything else it does just fine. I can put some serious weight on this while shoving it into the dirt with zero falsing. It wont just start chirping out of the blue like my others do. I actually like it alot. Im gonna head out to another place here shortly and do some more playing with it ;) looking forward to kenny and bills videos!!

I pray you are still talking about your new X pointer...:shock: :laughing:

I'm interested in this one especially since my Garrett PP bit the big one last night. It's now resting in pieces in a zip loc bag.

Power guy lol yes x pointer. Well i look at it this way, gpp used is 70-90 bucks. This is new with 2 year warranty. I doubt colonial detector sales would sell something without knowing where to service it. Im not to worried at this point. Its not as deep as the trx but its deeper than gpp without all the things people complain the most about... Longevity is what we need to learn now .. If it holds up i feel its a keeper. People that love the gpp will be deeply in love with the x pointer My opinion. Remember im a nobody and these are my opinions only. ;) i will check back later

Power guy lol yes x pointer. Well i look at it this way, gpp used is 70-90 bucks. This is new with 2 year warranty. I doubt colonial detector sales would sell something without knowing where to service it. Im not to worried at this point. Its not as deep as the trx but its deeper than gpp without all the things people complain the most about... Longevity is what we need to learn now .. If it holds up i feel its a keeper. People that love the gpp will be deeply in love with the x pointer My opinion. Remember im a nobody and these are my opinions only. ;) i will check back later

Whew...
I have the Garrett pro pointer and it works OK for me. would like to know more about the X pointer. ( will look it up)

I looked up the address for that business and may be I did something wrong but it did not look like a business or service center. Maybe someone else can check who knows maybe a better procedure and let everyone know. I am just concerned about someone later saying something like "we are working on that" or "that has not been established yet".

Can't test it in the cool yet. But leave it in the car a bit and then see how it performs. Pro find didn't seem to like Florida's heat. I've left the TRX laying in my truck seat since they came out and it's still working so far.

It can be supertuned like gpp also. I used the heck out of it today also and still the same. Works perfect. I like it better than my trx. As long as it lasts a long time then im gonna buy another as a loaner backup.

It can be supertuned like gpp also. I used the heck out of it today also and still the same. Works perfect. I like it better than my trx. As long as it lasts a long time then im gonna buy another as a loaner backup.

i was just going to ask this question. nice wow it sounds like it does not false like the garrett does. first the trx no the xpointer it looks like garrett is going to have to spend some money on R&D or they are going to be left behind.

Used the x pointer tonight and the half dead battery i first put in finally went dead. Cool thing the led light started flashing when battery got low. Pinpointer kept working fine while light was flashing. Also i noticed the led was brighter than my gpp or trx. Still working perfect with zero falsing and no issues at all. I like it alot and will just use it til somethings happens.

Back
Top Bottom