What a welcome back from a trip...

cdv

Elite Member
Just got off the plane last night yet wanted to go hunting today so what the heck....off I went. Very first target in the scoop was yellow....unfortunately, it is plated (starfish charm) and sticks to a magnet... then things got real slow.... hardly any coins and I kept falling into holes.... darn Monday hunters! Well, they didn't get everything.... just find where the holes aren't and hunt there.... worked for me today, 6.1 grams of 10k and 6.5 grams of 14k, ends my 3 week long gold slump (+ one week on vacation). The fits all CTR ring had been gold plated and was a really deep signal which I expected to be a ring.. the gold rings totally caught me off guard, I expected a quarter for the 10k signal and thought I had some can slaw for the 14k ring...

HH and GL all,
Cliff

Attachments

• 2013-08-27 13.13.17.jpg
    2013-08-27 13.13.17.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 275
  • 2013-08-27 15.03.02.jpg
    2013-08-27 15.03.02.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 271
Congrats on your 'golden' return from vacation. Just a 'friendly' correction though...the charm is a sand dollar not a starfish. : ) Good luck on future hunts.

Congrats on your 'golden' return from vacation. Just a 'friendly' correction though...the charm is a sand dollar not a starfish. : ) Good luck on future hunts.

I do that more times than I can count.....but it is from the same family!
Thanks

Sandollar

I used to have a gold CTR ring and a silver one. I also had one in Italian. I found them in Utah. But it does mean Choose the Right.

Glad you found some gold!!! Congrats on a hunt that paid off.

Nice rings Cliff! Shows there is still something left after Chris the peg leg has been cleaning up. :laughing: Sorry Chris, Tuesday is CDV day. Monday is DC426 day. :D Congratulations on a great hunt.

Welcome back, Cliff! Those rings are nice...I especially like the design on the wider one! Hopefully we can get a group hunt in when Greg comes down.

Back
Top Bottom