Hi From Spain

kered

Hi all, First of all, thanks Admin for sorting out my login :yes:

My name is Derek, i'm English but live in Galicia, north west Spain. I mostly detect the beaches as i live close to the coast. I use a ML Sovereign Elite with 15" WOT coil mostly but i also have the MXT and a Tesoro Golden umax(not good on the wet sand but ok on the dry)
Hopefully i may be able to contribute to the forum although i'm no expert(every little helps :D)
I'll post some pics in the beach forum eventually

Happy hunting
Derek

Expert? Anybody an expert around here??

Most are here to enjoy the hobby and share their experiences I think. Everyone has their own way of doing things and we all learn.

Welcome and hopefully you can show us some wonderful beaches and finds from Spain.

Hi Derek. Welcome from the land of vikings:yes: By the way, How is the laws for metaldetecting in Spain?

Welcome, Derek! Looking forward to seeing your finds and pictures.. I was stationed at Torrejon AB from 1984-1988 while in the USAF and had many great times, I loved Spain alot!!

HH

Bruce

Hola Derek,

Whereabout in Galicia are you? Beautiful countryside over there. Last time I was in that general area I visited Santiago de Compostela and La Coruña.

Welcome Derek! Wifey has family in Galicia. Her mom is from Trabada in Lugo. I hope to visit Espana one day! Happy Hunting!

Welcome >>>>>>> The sovereign Elite is a solid beach machine, I hope to see you posting up some nice gold real soon.Take care

Wow, what a great welcome, thanks guys/girls.

Half way between the two Rudy, near a place called Cerceda

The laws over here are pretty rough persi, completely banned in all of Andalucia including the beaches since the beggining of the year, some of the other counties are likely and have followed suit shortly i think, luckily here in Galicia they are usually the last to decide, one thing though don't go anywhere near any oldish building/ruins or its a lockup job, and i ain't just jokeing even if you don't have any finds, just being there with a detector in your hand is enough. Sad but true
Anyway thanks again and i hope i'll be worthy of the welcome

Some of the local beaches can be seen on webcam 24/7 at http://www.raz.es/
Click on any of the names at the top Right in wbcam window, Caion is my favorite

The laws over here are pretty rough persi, completely banned in all of Andalucia including the beaches since the beggining of the year, some of the other counties are likely and have followed suit shortly i think, luckily here in Galicia they are usually the last to decide, one thing though don't go anywhere near any oldish building/ruins or its a lockup job, and i ain't just jokeing even if you don't have any finds, just being there with a detector in your hand is enough. Sad but true

Click on any of the names at the top Right in wbcam window, Caion is my favorite
Thanks for the information Kered. Have to look for another country for my summer holyday then:lol::lol:

Thanks for the response. Look forward to the pictures.

Back
Top Bottom