New to forum.

dirtfisher

Hello all. Been wandering around this great forum for a couple of days. I live in the Seattle area and the weather has been making it pretty difficult to get out and do any MD. I will say though reading all the stories about the finds some of you are getting really inspired me to finally order a new Minelab Explorer SE. I've been using a Bounty Hunter Time Ranger for a while now and it has produced a few good finds. I found 2 Barber quarters 1900 and 1903 within about 5 feet of each other, 1 merc a few wheaties and one nice mens 925 silver band. Those are the best along with a treasure trove of pull tabs. I can't wait to use my new Minelab and post some exciting pics and stories for you all to enjoy. By the way, I am in the Everett area if anyone around there is looking for a partner.

welcome

hello Dirtfisher good luck with the minelab i hear good things about the se and HH,Dan

Welcome to the forum Dirtfisher... I am in Seattle proper... and sometime it would be great to team up. Right now, my company is arranging to move, so really has been cutting into my free time. HH... RickO

Back
Top Bottom