3 day DF hunt...

Hotel? I thought you just slept on the beach! Man, you are getting soft. :laughing: That is a beautiful yellow ring. It would be a find of the year here. Good to always see your posts!

Hey G, Anyone can hunt 3 days straight when they're finding the kind of treasure that you are! :lol: Seriously, beautiful finds. I've also had people thank me, even bless me, for cleaning up the beach! :roll: HH!

A bit slow on the replies, having to catch up at work, thanks again Guys for the comments.
Yeah I have some good motivation ;). Last summer I had a lady come up to me with tears in her eyes to thank me she couldn't believe someone would travel all the way to Japan to spend time on a such a hot day picking up trash :lol:

What an awesome hunt G... that 18k ring really stands out against the silver... where are the beach-goers over there are much cleaner than the slobs who visit ours over here :lol:

Don't you believe it Craig, Japan has the trashiest beaches I've ever seen. The first beach I ever visited turned me off going to the beach in summer man what a pig sty :mad: Spent the first five years here not going anywhere near the beaches all were crowded, noisy and dirty compared to NZ and Aussie beaches. Now look at me I even take time off work to get down to those trashy dirty beaches :lol:

Great gold ring! Looks like very few fresh drops. I'd like to see the silver cleaned up.
HH BH

Thanks BH most of the fresh drops were coins. Will post a pic of the cleaned up silver soon. :yes:

Hotel? I thought you just slept on the beach! Man, you are getting soft. :laughing: That is a beautiful yellow ring. It would be a find of the year here. Good to always see your posts!

Too many kids letting fireworks on those beaches at night, tried it last year and every time getting into a deep sleep bang!!! bang!!! right next to me, had shell shock in the morning :lol:
I got the same a couple of years ago 7g in that one I got ripped off with the last one 4.6g ;)
http://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=60751
I'm still looking for a real Rolex in my scoop IMA :yes:

Just reading this thread again...awesome. Maybe we can hook up for some fall/winter hunts before too long. :yes:

Your honey hole or mine j/k Sure sounds great, think it's my turn for the refreshments :D

Some silver I've been saving up and the finds from this hunt mixed in. Straight out of the tumbler no hand polishing except the tiff and gold :grin:

3FA83B0C-F191-4887-A7EC-7468A3C8D2C9-5228-000003F502947A6E_zpsd5169aed.jpg

(One lady at the beach handed me an old can and thanked me for cleaning up the beach, I said "your welcome". My idea of cleaning up the beach is a little different to hers) :lol:

That kind of stuff happens to me all the time in Korea!!!! I keep my trash in an obvious pouch and my keepers in my vest so they always look in my trash sack, and say, "Wow! You came all the way to Korea just to pick up trash" I say, "well, there sure is a lot of trash" :) People are constantly handing me things to put in my trash pouch...I think they think it makes me happy to have more trash...oh dear...living in Asia...

:goodpost:sounds like a great time to me and btw, that is one BEAUTIFUL onyx,,,,,,,I love them, I have them in silver but still looking for the one in gold, round or square, don't matter, I just want one,,,,in my bucket list for sure,,,,great work! GL HH

Back
Top Bottom