Update..Its got ICE! Getting slightly better!

Nice ticket! Ocean hunting a tungsten tells you that its a good possibility to hit gold since tungsten is so heavy and it didn't sink out of detector range. Pull tabs and zinc pennies in the water tell you its gonna be a long day!:no:

Good stuff to know there!! Fortunately, the Lake Erie is not as bad as the ocean as the finds don't get classified as much by the surf. But it can and does get just as bad, some days...

I have learned the clay holds everything and has a ton of targets. This clay though is tough going, when you scoop, it stays attached to itself when you lift your scoop up and pulls the entire scoop full back out of the scoop and sits there still attached to the bottom. I have to scoop, then step in front of my scoop while lifting as to help brake my scooped clay full from the rest of the bottom.
This clay is so thick a sifter won't even work. I just have a boogie board to dump my scoop on. Good thing is a BB or a .22 bullet cant even escape the clay.. I find the tiniest junk sometimes..

<*)))>{

Thanks guys!!

Just got back from the same place...

Best water hunt ever!!

I will be posting about that a little later..

I think I am starting to grow gills!!

<*)))>{

Back
Top Bottom