925 With Real Diamonds

Irons

Forum Supporter
pbanana.gif 925 With real Diamonds! pbanana.gif

So I was down state plundering one of AceGVSU's beaches (damned pirates) and looky what I found!!

I had heard these critters existed but this is the first I have found. Sparkly bugger. :D

When I scooped it I knew it wasn't Gold because it rang up high like a coin but I did notice how well made it was for white copper.

Yeah I know diamonds are worthless but it's the thought that counts dangit! :lol:

Good hunting out there folks! :grin:

Aug 28- (1)RS.jpg

Aug 28- (2)RS.jpg

Aug 28- (3)RS.jpg

Aug 28- (4)RS.jpg

Nice find you got there. I hate to see what Ace is gonna do to you though. LOL Pirates can get nasty when their treasure is 'stolen' Good luck on future hunts. : )

Nice find you got there. I hate to see what Ace is gonna do to you though. LOL Pirates can get nasty when their treasure is 'stolen' Good luck on future hunts. : )

He left me the gold so he is safe for now! Thanks for getting rid of the trash! ;)

He left me the gold so he is safe for now! Thanks for getting rid of the trash! ;)

The Gold is still there but it isn't like I didn't try! :cool:

Good luck to you man I can report there are targets there and that's rare for that beach.

All I usually hear around there is sand and tiny bikini's. :wow: :laughing:

its a go! nice piece, amazing that with gold prices that they are putting real stones in lesser value metal,,,,,almost makes me want the price of gold to drop for a while,,,in the same token, there are OLD rings that are gold with fake stones, that were bought when gold was more affordable,,,,:laughing:great work, GL HH

Thanks for the kind words folks! :gottaluv:

And just a FYI the picture with the diamond tester was for an example only.

That type of diamond tester doesn't work unless the ring is in one hand and the tester is in the other! :D

Good hunting out there!! :grin:

So I was down state plundering one of AceGVSU's beaches (damned pirates) and looky what I found!!

I had heard these critters existed but this is the first I have found. Sparkly bugger. :D

When I scooped it I knew it wasn't Gold because it rang up high like a coin but I did notice how well made it was for white copper.

Yeah I know diamonds are worthless but it's the thought that counts dangit! :lol:

Good hunting out there folks! :grin:

View attachment 234549

View attachment 234550

View attachment 234551

View attachment 234552

Love those smilies! :laughing: My antivirus Norton blocked the website! :yes: It was a code red :shock: ....me no like code red. :no: :lol: Very nice bro! :yes:

Back
Top Bottom