My first post on this forum.

Welcome to the family! You did a great job taking photos, glad you decided to join and share your experiences and finds! Good luck and happy hunting!

Wow, that is a great hunt there. Congrats on all that silver and nice variety of stuff. Makes me want to start knocking on doors myself.

And welcome to the forum!

That's like months worth of good coins for me!:laughing:
Congrats on a great hunt and welcome to the forum!

Great hunt and fantastic permissions! I appreciate the write up and thanks for sharing - look forward to seeing more :grin:

Thank you very much for all the kind words from everyone and the warm welcome. I look forward to sharing my finds with a great bunch of guys and gals.

Super hunt! As a matter of fact, I deliver mail too, usually I'm too afraid to ask my customers to dig in their yard, but I did manage a great 1845 permission this year because of my job.

Hey , don't I know you ? :lol: Welcome from South San Francisco , California ! It's a nice surprise to see you here on this forum ( it's the best one going) .:D Killer first post !:yes:

Yeah, Dan, glad to have ya! Pretty nice first report! It's nice to have yet another poster here with skills: Besides the years of detecting with multiple machines type skills, you also have photo and forum skills. :yes:

Back
Top Bottom