Success !

ewemule

Forum Supporter
I've been researching a location with the remains of a 100+ year old hotel and a War of 1812 skirmish site. After doing a few favors for a nearby realtor I asked for no $ but a little help in contacting a couple land owners. Done.
Called one land owner who is also a realtor and he was excited to see what I may find. Permission on his property (which is just yards from the old hotel) and the # for his immediate neighbor. I've got the # for the owner of where the hotel foundation is and will jump on that.
I don't plan on sniffing around there until Fall. But, perhaps earlier on the hotel site as it may be in the process of getting filled in.
Work first ! Hobby second.
Marty

don'tcha just hate it when work gets in the way of such a great hobby! :mad: i've got a week of vaca time coming up at the end of the month, so have a feeling i know what i'll be doing for that week. :digginahole: ;)

sounds like you've got a couple of great places lined up Marty! we hope to see some neat finds from you in the near future! :yes:

Pete

Well congratulations on getting permission for the one site and leads that my get you more. HH

Thank you all !

I'm looking forward to the Fall hunting season. Hope for a Summer break. I'm, super busy with work, so that's that.

'Til then.
Marty

Back
Top Bottom