Hello,

Frank0614

Frank, from Ulster County, NY right in the Hudson Valley. I have a Garrett Ace 350, now that my little guy is 3 and in day care I have a little time to try to figure out how to work this thing. Been out twice in the woods behind my home which is literally hundreds of acres. Figured I'd start working withing the rock walls and clear one and move on to another. Needless to say it took two days to clear my first section and it was not a large area. I pulled a few nails which I wasn't happy about but when looking online was interested to find they can tell an interesting story. I have to look at which forum is best to post some pics for opinion. But i think i may have found a musket ball, def a old pewter cow bell, which is odd because there haven't been cows on this land since before 1900 (allegedly). Sorry for being so long winded. I also found a small can that has no holes in it something is shaking around inside not a coin or anything. It was my deepest item at about a foot deep and towards the underside of a large root. Excited to get started. I know the Hudson Valley is rich in history. Happy to hear any advice anyone can give so i can learn. Thank you, Frank.

Welcome!! get ready for a lot of fun and excitement..

Always remember that a bad day dirt fishing beats a good day at the office any time!!

Cheers

Welcome Frank! I’m in north jersey. I use ac ace 400. Let me know if you want to go out sometime!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom