Good video on the Nokta Impact

If you make the purchase, I will drive to where you are and watch it in action.

LOLOLOL,...well if I do you would be welcome to come: however, I'm recently headlong into the f/series this year Patriot/f/75 + package and probably purchased out for a little while. I'm skittish of new tek anyway...maybe not the tek exactly but the build quality etc,..of new units. I'm probably the guy that waits 6 months to a year after somethings been out to buy. Of course by another logic that is a year I could have been making better finds,...so goes the world.

LOLOLOL,...well if I do you would be welcome to come: however, I'm recently headlong into the f/series this year Patriot/f/75 + package and probably purchased out for a little while. I'm skittish of new tek anyway...maybe not the tek exactly but the build quality etc,..of new units. I'm probably the guy that waits 6 months to a year after somethings been out to buy. Of course by another logic that is a year I could have been making better finds,...so goes the world.

You're gonna love the F75. I love mine.

You're gonna love the F75. I love mine.

Yes,..I'm having a good time at the moment. Starting to experiment with some coil options and really getting a feel for it. Got about 30 hours on the f/75. Probably 60 hours on the Patriot.

Yes,..I'm having a good time at the moment. Starting to experiment with some coil options and really getting a feel for it. Got about 30 hours on the f/75. Probably 60 hours on the Patriot.

I have 4 coils for my 75. I've never used a Patriot but that looks like a formidable detector.

I have 4 coils for my 75. I've never used a Patriot but that looks like a formidable detector.

They are very similar. F'75 has more bells and whistles. In same exact settings in DE precess with stock coils I can tell no difference in any aspect between the 2 on targets really. They behave the same in reference to speed /response etc,..no depth or separation loss that I can tell.

F/75 is better balanced but slightly heavier. If every ounce counts on folks with joint issues perhaps consider the Patriot.

I do like the interface of the 75 better. Its pretty sweet. Not that I mind the Patriots at all but that is bell and whistle in the 75 that strikes me as very nice. All the research I did showed the f75 as having emi issues at one time. I will say this for certain I have none of that. It is actually quieter than the Patriot.

Just picked up a 5" DD to improve my separation. Not even had it out yet,..hopefully next week. My plan was and still is to set one up for heavy iron and one up for deeper targets once I figured out what coils I preferred....which is what I'm fixin to start doing. I wanted the same platform to keep from having to bend my head around learning 2 new different machines. Experience on one crosses over very well to the other.

Attachments

• 4277E9A1-EEBA-4E6B-8093-9833424EAA78.jpeg
    4277E9A1-EEBA-4E6B-8093-9833424EAA78.jpeg
    63.8 KB · Views: 190
  • 3A3D3516-52D5-4960-B2DE-DBF0C553CD3B.jpeg
    3A3D3516-52D5-4960-B2DE-DBF0C553CD3B.jpeg
    80.9 KB · Views: 189
  • 0EFA7075-8E8A-4F57-ADD3-0EF0135D763C.jpeg
    0EFA7075-8E8A-4F57-ADD3-0EF0135D763C.jpeg
    40.3 KB · Views: 210
Wood,

Awesome and thanks for posting,..Just FYI as I looked back over the thread I didn't mean to hi-jack your Notka post and turn it into an fseries,...just course of conversation.

,...and that was quit a da@#!! yard. Wow

That yard was a half acre of 1850 home still standing.im gonna go back this year and finish it off,there’s 27 wheats on that plate,all from one day..the gold ring and other coins on the plate were the 2nd day on the same yard

They are very similar. F'75 has more bells and whistles. In same exact settings in DE precess with stock coils I can tell no difference in any aspect between the 2 on targets really. They behave the same in reference to speed /response etc,..no depth or separation loss that I can tell.

F/75 is better balanced but slightly heavier. If every ounce counts on folks with joint issues perhaps consider the Patriot.

I do like the interface of the 75 better. Its pretty sweet. Not that I mind the Patriots at all but that is bell and whistle in the 75 that strikes me as very nice. All the research I did showed the f75 as having emi issues at one time. I will say this for certain I have none of that. It is actually quieter than the Patriot.

Just picked up a 5" DD to improve my separation. Not even had it out yet,..hopefully next week. My plan was and still is to set one up for heavy iron and one up for deeper targets once I figured out what coils I preferred....which is what I'm fixin to start doing. I wanted the same platform to keep from having to bend my head around learning 2 new different machines. Experience on one crosses over very well to the other.

I have a lower pole for every coil. It makes for a very quick coil change.

Back
Top Bottom