North Georgia

McBuck

Hello from NOWEGA ! Just starting to jump in here. Looking to purchase a good/decent starter MD so I will have a lot of questions. I live in an 85 ac farm that to my knowledge has never been hunted AND I live in a town with a TON of civil war activity..so places to hunt are not a problem and because of the area I just feel like I would be stupid to not at least give this a shot...Always been interested in civil war ( was a re-enactor once upon a time) and because I have a 42ac plowed field right next to a river ...well...anyway. Here I am!!

Welcome from W. Tn.. As for a starter detector.. you'll want to get one that performs well that's in your price range. The Tesoros are good, deep detectors and many are moderately priced( I love My Cibola) Some older Fishers perform well and may be found for a decent price( I relic hunted for many years with a 1266X). Some others can give you choices on other brands and models .. Best of luck and Happy Hunting

Welcome from NC. Most of my family is in Macon. I'm through there a few times a year. Would love to hit the fields with you if you ever need a buddy. Even got an extra machine.

Hello from NOWEGA ! Just starting to jump in here. Looking to purchase a good/decent starter MD so I will have a lot of questions. I live in an 85 ac farm that to my knowledge has never been hunted AND I live in a town with a TON of civil war activity..so places to hunt are not a problem and because of the area I just feel like I would be stupid to not at least give this a shot...Always been interested in civil war ( was a re-enactor once upon a time) and because I have a 42ac plowed field right next to a river ...well...anyway. Here I am!!

Welcome from Winder Ga.... Awesome location you are in. I have been wanting to find a civil war spot to hunt.... Hope you find some good stuff and if you ever want some detecting company I am up for the drive as well as a few good hunting friends of mine. Rattlehead is up your way.

Back
Top Bottom