5 silver 1 gold and an empty beach

CarsonChris

Elite Member
I decided to go out to an empty beach instead of staying home. Glad I did. Kick but day with 1 sterling silver ring, 2 Rosie’s, 1 Merc, a 45 quarter and a 24K ring. 9CE9B9D8-EBF1-4FE1-9100-96A5F560FFC5.jpeg

9A3C9B59-AE4A-4EBA-865F-36987166FBFD.jpeg

F18F7557-1814-465C-A248-D108737BAADD.jpeg

:dingding: Killer hunt! Nice to be able to get out and have some great scores to boot!!

And no doubt you stayed on the Nevada side of the lake. Right ? :cool:

I heard California was closed? I found these at Nevada beach. There’s at least 1 wheat penny. Probably a few of them but they are all crusty green so I can’t make them all out. Best day I’ve had at Tahoe.

The news accounts are greatly exaggerated. You can indeed cross the state line and detect in CA. So long as you pay me the 30% cut. :police:

We would gladly give you your cut, just as soon as you send the non-S mint coins back east!!!!:sissyfight:

HAHAHAHA!!

We would gladly give you your cut, just as soon as you send the non-S mint coins back east!!!!:sissyfight:

HAHAHAHA!!

You are cruel. Much too cruel. I think the virus must be affecting your mind and brain ? :?: After all: What have I ever done or said to merit this cruelty ? :?: :D :laughing:

Back
Top Bottom