I made the local paper!

nice write up

A little more about the dog tags and less silver coin talk we don't want everybody digging.:laughing: Just kidding good job

Very nicely written article, thanks for being a positive representative of our hobby !

......now ask that newspaper if you can have your own weekly comic, "The Adventures of Chuck the Detectorist" :lol: .......just kidding ! :lol: :j/k:

fun article. You will have groupies of single women chasing you around now ! :laughing:

Very nice article. Congratulations!!!! Sheds a nice light on the hobby. Probably wont hurt with your permission, either:laughing:

Very nice article. Congratulations!!!! Sheds a nice light on the hobby. Probably wont hurt with your permission, either:laughing:

Hey, you might have something there, Chuck, put a copy of that article in a plastic covering and have it with you when asking permissions, at the very first sign the property owner seems hesitant, say "did you see the article the newspaper did on me ?" and show them the article, it can't hurt to try :lol:

You dirty handed coil swinger hunting Coggshall park! I've been wanting to hit that for years. (not jealous or anything)

I also post my finds, returns and advise on NOT losing your jewelry (rule #1: Don’t wear it!) on several local sites and forums. Last year I had two articles written about me in local magazines and a local tv Channel has “stolen” 4 of my posts with pictures of finds and televised them on their news reports.

There are many ways to get permissions without knocking on doors. It’s always great when they come looking for you.

Back
Top Bottom