$1,000 in Clad!!

NoxDude

Elite Member
Hey Guys..

Well, I did it again. I have reached $1,000 in clad today! I found a new honey hole. $24.85 in almost 3 hours today!! I would have more but my container around my belt was starting to pull down my shorts!! LOLOL!!! Got too heavy. I was in quarter mode today. Almost $70 in 3 visits to this park!! I doubt that I will reach my $1,750 record last year but at least I hit the $1,000 mark.

I also found a bonus!! A beautiful silver ring and a Apply player?? I will see if I can find some gold too. I will clean up the clad first and switch to gold mode!!

This ATPRO is a master detector. Highly recommend this beast!! It has proven its self every year and I am so glad I purchased it.

Cheers!!

ATPro Dude

Attachments

• 20170929_123715.jpg
    20170929_123715.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 503
Congrats on reaching $1K for the year! I'm clearly doing it wrong - I'm barely over $18 for the year here, which is a long way from $100, let alone $1000! On the bright side, I'm almost 2% of the way there, and there's still 3 months left in the year - I've gotta get crackin'! :lol:

I can't believe it ! Haven't you read all the forums about how the AT pro sux and is an inferior machine?! 🤣[emoji102][emoji857] Maybe there's hope for you next year to find something of better value! Congrats is all I can offer you today and I will keep you in my thoughts for a speedy recovery!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, I dont even have that in total and Ive been at it for about 6 years now. Best year was three years ago at $275 or so. $180+ of that was from one high school. I have gone up almost $40 in the last 5 hunts and thats the first 5 hunts with my MAX. Just shooting coins and solid signals in coin mode.

As stated above me.... ATPRO Sucks. Its a worthless machine. See the thread in "how to use detectors" or one of those lines. Guy really has it out for the AT-Pro. Kinda like a Tom Brady hater. He hates Garrett so there ya go. Ditto on the "speedy recovery" to a better machine. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Congrats on hitting $1,000 for the year so far! That's a lot of bending over for targets if you think about it! Any plans for all of the booty you've collected?

Congratulations !:D
Is your pinpoint button worn out ?

haha! You know.. something is not right with it now that your mention it. It one of the newer orange ones. Sometimes it just starts beeping for no reason or continues to beep after a target has been found. It just started doing this recently. Does that mean it's bad?:roll:

atprodude

Wow, I dont even have that in total and Ive been at it for about 6 years now. Best year was three years ago at $275 or so. $180+ of that was from one high school. I have gone up almost $40 in the last 5 hunts and thats the first 5 hunts with my MAX. Just shooting coins and solid signals in coin mode.

As stated above me.... ATPRO Sucks. Its a worthless machine. See the thread in "how to use detectors" or one of those lines. Guy really has it out for the AT-Pro. Kinda like a Tom Brady hater. He hates Garrett so there ya go. Ditto on the "speedy recovery" to a better machine. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

I just got it dialed in pretty good. So far I had not had any issues. It does have a lot of miles on it but as long as it finding the clad, then it's I ask of it. I have found over 6 thousand dollars in clad with it since 2013!

atprodude

I can't believe it ! Haven't you read all the forums about how the AT pro sux and is an inferior machine?! 🤣[emoji102][emoji857] Maybe there's hope for you next year to find something of better value! Congrats is all I can offer you today and I will keep you in my thoughts for a speedy recovery!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:laughing::laughing:

Righteous Dude! Outstanding work! I found one of those little music thingys too...I think a guy could sell it? Anyway, Way to represent the Cladders!:thumbsup:

Jason, Nice job on the $1k mark for the season !! Your pin pointer is prob nearing its end. I had to send mine back in to be fixed after 2 seasons. Use some of that clad and get yourself a new one and keep the other as a backup.

Kids baseball has me totally shut down. Hunting the entire season has been so limited this year. We are in Fall ball now then they move indoors and shortly after winter workouts and the process repeats. Glad to see youre killing it though. Continued success ! HH :yes:

Awesome !!!....I love it when the clad around is so plentiful , you can really rack up the total in no time. That's enough to buy a minelab equinox and still have a little left over :lol:

Righteous Dude! Outstanding work! I found one of those little music thingys too...I think a guy could sell it? Anyway, Way to represent the Cladders!:thumbsup:

Thanks Mud.. did you try to get your shuffle to work? I need to get a cable to charge it.. pretty cool to find one.

Found $28.21 today and a small silver ring! I am loving this new honey hole!!

Back
Top Bottom